Saturday, July 16, 2011

Problem solved.......

As u all know, im busy re-doing the dining room. Ive finished the table and chairs, bought the benches , however the slipcovers for them arent quite finished. Penny came by today to do some measuring , and dropped off my new window treatment. U can see my dilema with the window here and get a glimpse of the table here. Im really happy with the way its all coming together so far. Penny really rocked this ballon shade though......












I know, thats probably overkill on the pics, but i was just tickled pink and giddy with the outcome........slipcovers coming soon!

8 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

She did an amazing job! Love the pom pom fringe!!!!!!!!
Have a Pretty day!
Kristin

Unknown said...

Those look so cute Bonnie, I didn't know about these. What is on the wall on each side? I haven't seen those either...

Pattie

Diane Writes said...

Hello Bonnie! They bring a dramatic yet homey atmosphere. I love them.

NanaDiana said...

Just darling! I love the fabrics that you have paired! She did a great job! xo Diana

lvroftiques said...

How cute!! I can't wait to see more! Vanna

Tess Maxey said...

Hello Bonnie!!!! The new window treatment is wonderful and I really like the new pictures. You have been busy haven't you! Can't wait to see how it looks all together!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Just Beautiful!!! I love the fabrics !!! She did a great job sweet lady.
I hope you and your family are having a great day..
XXOO Diane

Lizabeth said...

She did do a wonderful job on them! Great details!