Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One Thousand Blessings

  1. When the wind blows the opposite direction im walking
  2. Quiet after everyone goes to bed
  3. The smell of downy that lingers in the room , after you've changed the sheets
  4. apple pie
  5. afternoon breezes
  6. a surprise call from a friend
  7. walking barefoot in cool dirt
  8. long bathes
  9. "Mmmm, that's good mom
  10. dogs that snore, and husbands that dont, lol
  11. clean spoons
  12. long burning candles
  13. grannies afghan
  14. a text from my eldest
  15. or better yet, hearing his voice
  16. that first bite of an oatmeal raisin cookie
  17. talented doctors
  18. brown paint
  19. comfort food
  20. jelly beans
  21. good friends
  22. the smell after it rains
  23. rainbows on the sidewalk
  24. one last cookie in the pack
  25. cameras perserving sweet memories
  26. loud speakers
  27. spray paint
  28. sweet little girls
  29. my neice Taylor
  30. my sons Nate and Michael
  31. spaghetti that doesnt quite have enuff meat in in
  32. old dogs
  33. and cats
  34. high school memories
  35. a ph call from my husband



I hope some will join me in reading this awesome book. I will continue to add to "My List", and hope ule be inspired to make ur own..........



1 comment:

Sara said...

Ann Voskamp is one of my favorite inspirational writers. If your readers don't subscribe to DaySpring's (In)courage daily messages, I highly recommend it--Ann is a regular contributor. Like you, I started my own list of blessings/gifts, and I'm certainly thankful that I have plenty of computer memory!