Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blog Party

Joining Debbie and all the other bloggers on the block for a paint party. Ive prepared a post just for this party. I thought ide share a few befores and afters of some of my most fun paint projects....It truely is fun watching such a transformation for so little money......I love spraying things.........mostly pink, lol.



I found these metal cherubs @Salvation Army for $1 each. I knew instantly they'd become part of the bedroom chandy......



Tables and chairs..........My favorite..









Even the coffee table...........



However , the most important thing to remember when painting......

is Knowing when NOT to...............

16 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

You had some wonderful projects Bonnie. So nice to see you. I know you have been busy this summer, so I am happy you took some time to join in.

Unknown said...

Bonnie you are the paint queen.... love everything you do... happy blog party....

Pattie

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Love that pink chandelier!

Lizabeth said...

You are a busy one girl! I like the way the cane backed chair turned out- I hadn't seen that one since you had brought it in!

Karen said...

Wowza Bonnie so many beautiful pieces! Love the way you placed those cherubs in your chandy and the color...yumm, I love pink. You do great work.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful transformations Bonnie. So glad you found me at the blog party. Thanks for visiting and for following me. I'm following you back, #100. Love your blog.

Farah said...

So interesting projects Bonnie Love the redo of chair it turns out beautiful...
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Diane Writes said...

Hello Bonnie, i love the chandelier!

stefanie said...

oh!!! they are all beautiful!

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

It's all so perfectly lovely!

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife said...

Oh wow! I love your pink try and chandelier!
Jo-Anna

foreverdecorating said...

Talk about gorgeous stuff. I can't pick a favorite. Love it ALL!

Connie said...

Your coffee table is to die for.FABULOUS!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

WOW! I love all your painted pieces. My favorite is the metal cherubs now on your chandelier.
Beautiful!

Dee

Savannah Granny said...

So love what you did. I am absolutely in love with those end tables. Are the wrought iron? They are soooooo great. What you did with the cherubs was genius. Hugs, Ginger :)

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Looks like you are gonna have fun the chandelier turned out beautiful love how you added the cherubs and the color is just perfect