Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bad Day

It's only Thurs??? LOL , i was really hoping today was Friday! Ive had the most awful week day. What's a girl to do? ......I stopped by the grocery store fully intending to get dinner, but this was all that landed in the cart......

Just thought ide drop u all a line, while waiting for Mr. Hopeless Mr. Romantic to get home, and let everyone know i am busy working on a few things to share......Everyone have a goodnite, im off to wash the "bad day" right outta my hair, lol.......


Before Mr. Romantic gets home.................

9 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Bonnie those two always make me feel better too! I hope they work for ya.....Vanna

Unknown said...

And that's what I'm talking about......

Pattie

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

I have had those kind of days! Excellent grocery choice!

Tess Maxey said...

A woman sitting on the patio with her husband having a few glasses of wine when she said "I love you" and her husband said "Is that you talking or the wine talking?" to which she replied "It's me, talking to the wine". Hope it made you smile anyway!! Wine cures anything! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Gypsy Heart said...

I believe you picked up the most important items! Hope you enjoyed the wine ~

Pat

Diane Writes said...

Hello Bonnie! I always believe that the best purchases are the things that will make you happy ;-) (My selfless shopaholic excuse hahaha!) Don't feel sad, I know those things in your cart will go a long way. Hope you enjoyed them!!Happy weekend!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

I think your cart was filled with wonderful goodies.

Dee

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

Thanks ladies for all the sweet comments!

lvroftiques said...

Bonnie I had the same problem commenting for a few days. I'm so glad you're back and commenting! I LOVE Ralph Lauren linens! Doesn't he do great roses? I can't get nuff of em! *winks* The RL Allison pattern is discontinued so you might want to sell your comforter on ebay for a little cash if you really want to get rid of it? That's what I'd do *winks* I'll be putting my ruffled shams up there.
Are you feeling better? And how was that wine? Vanna