Sunday, May 12, 2013

Guest room Chandy

It's been a hard days night, and i been workin like a dog...ha, ha..............any way stick a fork in me, at least until tomorrow that is..Here's the chandelier as promised. I had these flowers just layin around so i thought ide play with them on the chandy...








 Im so happy with the way it turned out...My little guest room is coming right along...now if i can just finish painting the door, LOL..Thanks for stopping and sharing in this simple little project with me....Bonnie

6 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful! Your chandy came out lovely for your guest room. Great job!
FABBY

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your guest room looks Beautiful! you did a great job putting together. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your family today.
XXOO Diane

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That chandelier is so pretty--I love it!

Sara said...

Those flowers add the crowning touch--beautiful!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Perfect! The crowing touch!

XO,

Sheila

KC said...

So beautiful! The flowers really add that extra needed touch.