Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just alittle note to say hi, and i hope everyone is doing well...Its been really crazy here at the romantic home. Ive been so busy with work and projects. Trying to finish up those dining chairs and a few other small projects. This old door was found roadside by a co-worker, so i gave it some new life and hung it on the wall...



My 15 yr old son, Nate, informed me he needed a new lamp, so i was on it......i decided to do one in his school colors with his football #....I thought it turned out pretty good.




Also got the new bed moved in, did some much needed organizing under the bed.....



even had time for alittle shopping.....


Have a great day.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there couch lady...LOL... When did you change out the bed? I think hubby will be glad when you leave to come up here... LOL talk soon

Pattie

Sweet Melanie said...

You just amaze me at how you can do so much and find such beautiful things! I love that sofa!!!