Monday, April 16, 2012

Mixin It Up

Hi everyone, hope u enjoyed ur strawberry shortcake...........It was all fat free ya know ;).....Anyway, as u all know i love to mix it up, i love especially mixing alittle oriental decor into my shabby chic....Ive recently picked up this watercolor....i was struck by the colors, they are beautiful, and the pics really dont do it justice. I dont plan on leaving it here, was just propping it for a photo or two...Sis says it doesnt go with my style, but thats only because she wants it for herself, lol......Her style is more "formal eclectic" she says.........wouldnt that make mine "shabby eclectic"?, lol......enjoy the pics and dont forget to let  me know what cha think...........Bonnie



I do think she looks really pretty alongside my blue clock.........which gives me an idea............hmmmm







This is a piece which already resides on the nightstand.....isnt she a beauty?


Mod Vintage Life
joining Nita for "Mod Mix Monday"............but of course, knowin me its Tuesday...lol...

4 comments:

Diane Writes said...

The little clock or should I say alarm clock looks so cute. I love the fusion of the blue glass. And that Japanese painting of two women is something to love too.

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

The watercolors are beautiful and the mixing of colors on the clock are spot on.
Cindy

Curtains in My Tree said...

I like your picture of the new ladies and love your bedside lady
then I like your blue clock since I collect clocks with rhinestone faces

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a beautiful vignette!
Love that sweet blue clocks!

Hugs,
Debbie