Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lacey Linens






I finally got around to taking a few pics of some linens that i bought while on vacation with my sister. The pink one will be goin on the new bed , while the others are tablecloths..........I love old linens. Tablecloths , afghans and such, they can be used anywhere in the house. I really like the old faded look of the off white one, and generally dont mind even buying ones that may have a few holes in them. Hope u all enjoy the pics...meanwhile im still busy on an extra special project.........til next time.............Bonnie

3 comments:

lvroftiques said...

I love them too! Especially ther pink one. I actually have a white one just like that and now you've got me thinking about dying it pink? *winks* Vanna

Grannys Attic said...

I love them. The pink one is so pretty. Isn't it so much fun to work with old lace and linens? Have a wonderful day, Vicky

Unknown said...

Bonnie that is so pretty you didn't show me this,You are so shabby....

Pattie